A customer loyalty points program for your WPPizza site. (Requires WPPIZZA 3.9.3+, WP 4.0, Php 5.5+, User Registrations enabled)
- Reward your customers for first and subsequent purchases and/or user registrations with points that can be redeemed on future purchases.
- Set the number of points customers should earn for each Dollar/Pound/Euro/etc spent and the monetary value of each point that can be redeemd.
- Control the maximum and minimum redeemable points per order.
- Allow points to be applied to previous customers.
- View a summary of points earned and spent on a per customer (WPPizza->Customers) or date (Wppizza->Reports) basis.
- Set number of days earned points are valid for and – optionally – send automatic reminder emails when accumulated points are about to expire.
- Reminder emails will use the email template you have set up in “WPPizza -> Templates -> eMails” for a customer, but replacing the normal order details with your expiry message containing an unsubscribe link.
- Customers can see a summary of their earned and spent points in their purchase history (provided you have this page set-up ).
- Customise all related massages